GE has nearly a century of experience in the Pulp & Paper industry and is ubiquitous wherever power is generated, distributed or controlled worldwide.
GE advanced control systems, application technologies and skilled personnel give you a competitive advantage in your production process from start to finish. Where Power solutions help you track power usage, motors and drives in woodyard, debarking, chipping and groundwood applications ensure raw materials for the pulping operations.
GE's open architecture designs, full range of products and services, and a culture of cross industry expertise; result in high efficiency solutions for the Paper industry. Specifically:
Profitable paper processing solutions from wood to products deliver quick, precise, dependable interaction with your control systems and process environment.
Power and Woodyard Solutions: GE advanced process control systems and application technology give you control of production.
Pulping and Water/Wastewater Solutions: GE can provide power and torque for pulping operations and water/wastewater management.
Papermaking and Converting Solutions: Convergence of mill processes and mill assets produce cost conscious, quality products.
- Bently Nevada Asset Condition Monitoring
- Controls - Appliance
- Electrical Distribution
- Gas Engines - Power Generation
- Gas Turbines - Aeroderivative Services
- Gas Turbines - Aeroderivative
- Gas Turbines - Heavy Duty
- Generator Services
- Measurement & Control Heritage Brands
- Measurement & Control Services
- Membrane Elements, Cartridge Filters, and Lab Products
- Power Plant Operation and Maintenance Services
- Sensors & Measurement
- Steam Turbines - Power Generation Services
- Valves - Control & Safety
- Water & Process Equipment