GE Power Break Insulated Case Circuit Breakers are highly compact, heavy-duty breakers. Gerapid are designed for use in high energy, high reliability DC power distribution systems. GE pioneered the interrupter technology, the heart of the GE PowerVac® circuit breaker. GE also provides residential breakers.
While the Molded Case Circuit Breakers have RMS sensing trip system with field installable, front-mounted rating plugs, in the Low Voltage Power Circuit Breakers (EntelliGuard® G & WavePro breakers), EntelliGuard® G is the next step in the evolution of a line known for its exceptional reliability.
- Every breaker exceeds UL, NEMA, ANSI, CSA requirements
- Compact, enclosed construction
- Full range of accessories, including up to 10 auxiliary contacts
- Operator convenience & reduced maintenance, minimum installation downtime
- Comprehensive mechanical and electrical interlocks for operating safety
- Proven reliability, the EntelliGuard TU includes many new innovative features
- Provide cost effective solutions
- Multiple types to fit in your application
MORE ABOUT THIS TOPIC
- GE’s Advanced Metering Infrastructure Improves Metering and Asset Monitoring Capabilities for Electrical Distributors Globally
- GE Grid Automation—Multilin and Systems Control Sign a Letter of Intent to Offer a Packaged Substation Solution
- Southern California Edison Chooses GE-Led Collaboration for Transmission System Protection
- GE Launches Industrial Internet Solution to Help Utilities Predict and Prevent Electrical Grid Outages