Integrated Compressor Line
GE's Integrated Compressor Line (ICL) is designed to achieve balance between productivity and the environment, power demands and space limitations, performance goal and maintenance requirements, reliability and availability.
ICL is based on more than 15 years of proven technologies and makes significant improvements over conventional units using gas turbine drivers. ICL consists of centrifugal compressors directly driven by high-speed electric motors.
The solution is ideal for gas storage, pipeline applications, and upstream or downstream clean dry services up to 15 MW. Key benefits include:
- Up to 15 MW in-line or back-to-back
- Trip history (if any)
- Elimination of almost all external auxiliary systems
- Capable of high pressure ratios and wide operating ranges
- Fewer and easier maintenance requirements
- Low noise and no emissions
- Low operating cost