Controls - Lighting
GE Total Lighting Control delivers best-in-class solutions for virtually any lighting control requirement. From basic, stand-alone systems, as TLC™, TLC™ Code Control™ Panel, TLC™ Softwired Contactor, TLC™ Softwired Switching, TLC™ ProSys EZ Panel, to state-of-the-art LonWorks® enabled open systems, GE can increase productivity while reducing building operating costs.
GE's Lighting Control Panel is excellent for reducing energy costs by programming lights to turn off during unoccupied periods.
- Multiple switch control - simplifies central and local control of lighting
- Relay grouping for common control - simple, low-cost functionality
- Master ON/OFF with individual override
- Electronic clock includes real-time clock, astronomical clock, and leap year and DST adjustments
- Simple and flexible with two channel for easy override capability
- GE Grasslin Talento time control provides two channel control, 365 day programming
- Multi-voltage 120/277 transformer can be relocated to either side of the panel