Powerline Downhole Power Cable
GE offers a reliable and cost-effective range of power cables designed to provide power to electric submersible pumps under the most stringent well conditions. Available in flat or round configurations, these cable systems provide dependability in harsh, hot, gassy and corrosive environments.
GE’s Powerline™ cables are available in a wide variety of materials, duty ranges and temperature ratings. Additionally, our suite encompasses a complete line of motor lead extension cables as well as spooling equipment for land, offshore, desert and Arctic environments.
- Improved efficiency for temperature ranges from -40°F to 450°F
- Enhanced reliability through specially formulated insulations and jacket compounds
- Flat or round construction with galvanized, stainless, or NiCu alloy interlocked armor
- Extended equipment run-life due to ExtraTedlar® tape, Tefzel® tape, and fabric tape options
- Decreased operating costs due to high-dielectric rigidity and tensional strength of cables
- Full service cable repair, computerized cable testing and splicing services at select GE Oil & Gas facilities