GE's Waukesha* VHP* Gas Engines
Built for dependability, longevity and durability and applied in a wide range of operating conditions, VHP engines have been working in natural gas production applications for over 40 years. The versatile, gaseous-fueled VHP Series is available in 6-, 12- and 16-cylinder configurations with both rich-burn and lean-combustion systems.
See GE's Waukesha Gas Engines Service Support microsite for more information about services provided.
- Low emissions across varying applications.
- Hot fuel tolerant.
- Wide turn down range available (700 – 1200 rpm).
- High altitude capability.
- Extended service intervals.
- Reliable, continuous operation.