Gas Engines – Gas Compression
Backed by more than a century of innovation and engine-building experience, GE’s Waukesha gas engines are designed and built to be a sound investment. Our engines are known for their ability to perform reliably, around the clock, in the rugged, demanding and often-isolated conditions of oil and gas fields all over the world.
Waukesha engines – ranging from 160 to 4835 bhp – drive gas compressors for all stages of natural gas production from the wellhead through processing, storage and distribution pipelines.
Also see GE's Waukesha Gas Engines Service Support microsite for more information.
GE’s Waukesha gas engines feature:
- Durable designs enable reliability in remote, demanding and often mission-critical applications. Fuel flexibility and tolerance that maximizes power output, uptime and profitability.
- Rich-burn and lean-burn combustion alternatives for optimal fuel efficiency at varying emissions compliance levels.
- Waukesha’s proven (ESM) Engine System Manager, a fully integrated diagnostic and control system.
- Select models with low emissions levels that meet requirements for non-attainment areas without aftertreatment.
- Ability to operate at full power at higher altitudes without derate, to compress more gas in a wide range of applications.