GE’s Jenbacher Type 3 Gas Engines
Technical maturity and a high degree of reliability make GE’s Jenbacher type 3 gas engines a leader in the 500 to 1,100 kW power range. Long service intervals, a maintenance-friendly engine design, and low fuel consumption ensure maximum efficiency, while optimized components prolong service life—even when employing non-pipeline gases such as landfill gas.
- Supercharger ensures homogenous mixture at low gas pressures
- Two-stage mixture cooling enables high flexibility
- Turbocharger bypass evens out extreme operating conditions
- High-performance long-life spark plug enables reliable operation
- LEANOX® lean burn control ensures minimal emissions
- Compact construction allows installation in 40-foot container