Gas Engines – Power Generation
For over a half century, GE’s Austrian-based gas engine business has led in the development and production of gas-fueled reciprocating engines, packaged generator sets, and cogeneration units for the efficient generation of power and heat.
GE’s gas engines, ranging from 0.3 to 9.5 MW, are designed for stationary, continuous duty operation. Known for their high efficiencies, low emissions, durability, and high reliability, our engines run on natural gas or a variety of other gases including biogas, landfill gas, coal mine gas, sewage gas, combustible industrial waste gases.
Access the complete list of Jenbacher Sales and Service Providers.
GE’s gas engines feature:
Long service intervals, maintenance-friendly engine design, and low fuel consumption
Prolonged life of all engine components, even when using polluted fuel gases such as landfill gas
Operational safety and availability with our control and monitoring systems
A broad range of commercial, industrial, and municipal uses
Optimized control, monitoring, and information management systems, specifically designed for GE’s gas engines
A patented, lean mixture combustioncontrol to minimize exhaust gas emissions while maintaining stable engine operation
- GE's DIA.NE XT Engine Management System
- GE's Jenbacher J920 Gas Engine
- GE's Waukesha* APG* Gas Engines
- GE’s CL.AIR* Exhaust After-Treatment System
- GE’s Jenbacher J624 2-Stage Turbocharged
- GE’s Jenbacher J624 GS
- GE’s Jenbacher Type 2 Gas Engine
- GE’s Jenbacher Type 3 Gas Engines
- GE’s Jenbacher Type 4 Gas Engines
- GE’s Jenbacher Type 6 Gas Engines
- GE’s LEANOX* Lean Mixture Combustion Control