Gas Turbines - Heavy Duty
GE offers the widest range of heavy duty gas turbines available, ranging from 43 to 470 MW. We supply ma-chines for every utility, independent power producer, and industrial application, from pure power generation to cogeneration and district heating.
Our worldwide installed fleet totals nearly 7,000 gas turbines, the largest installed base of any gas turbine supplier. These units have accumulated well over 200 million fired hours of operating experience at unparal-leled reliability levels. On the cutting edge of gas tur-bine technology, GE offers a wide array of equipment options that help meet your most challenging energy requirements.
- GE gas turbines offer high reliability, high efficiency, operational flexibility and reduced emissions.
- GE has developed gas turbine technology that reduces wear and tear on the turbine while burning the widest range of alternative fuels.
- F class and high-efficiency HA class turbines and medium-size B and E class turbines are available for simple and combined cycle applications.
- Continual investment in research and development of next generation gas turbine technology meets global energy goals - from higher efficiency to fewer emissions.
- Time-tested, proven performers offer reliable service in power generation and industrial applications.