6FA Heavy Duty Gas Turbine
First introduced in 1995, the highly efficient 6FA gas turbine is a mid-sized choice for combined cycle or cogeneration for 100 to 300 MW power blocks.
Designed for 50 or 60 Hz applications, GE's durable 6FA gas turbine delivers power with high efficiency, availability, and reliability, coupled with low emissions and low life-cycle costs. Featuring a compact layout, fuel flexibility, and strategic configuration options, the 6FA gas turbine excels in a variety of applications for decentralized power generators, industrial businesses, and district heating users.
- Dual 50 & 60 Hz capability operates globally, and the robust design is ideal for operation in various environments.
- Dual fuel capability increases operational flexibility with on-line transfer from natural gas to light distillate.
- Mid-range power block is sized to support decentralized power applications and meet stringent layout constraints.
- High exhaust flow/temperature makes the 6FA gas turbine ideal for combined heat and power in district heating or industrial process applications.
- DLN 2.6 combustion system provides low NOx level emissions and longer combustion inspection intervals.
- The compressor consists of high strength, corrosion resistant material.
- Single shaft rotor/two bearing design offers robustness and high torque capability.
- Axial, In-line Exhaust Diffuser enhances performances in heat recovery applications.
- Mark* VIe Control System controls critical turbine functions and can be expanded to provide a common platform for power station control.
* Trademark of the General Electric Company