6F.03 Gas Turbine
Well suited for combined cycle power generation, decentralized power generators, district heating, petrochemical and industrial cogeneration, the 6F.03 gas turbine efficiently supports mid-size project needs for 100-to-300 MW power blocks.
Designed for 50 or 60 Hz applications and featuring strategic configuration options, the unit delivers high efficiency, fuel flexibility, availability and reliability, coupled with low emissions and life cycle costs, in a compact layout.
- Dual fuel capability increases operational flexibility with on-line transfer from natural gas to light distillate.
- Combined cycle efficiency is greater than 55 percent.
- Mid-range power block is sized to support decentralized power applications and meet stringent layout constraints.
- DLN 2.6 combustion system provides low NOx level emissions and longer combustion inspection intervals.
- The compressor consists of high strength, corrosion resistant material.
- Single shaft rotor/two bearing design offers robustness and high torque capability.
- Axial, in-line exhaust diffuser enhances performances in heat recovery applications.
- Mark* VIe Control System controls critical turbine functions and can be expanded to provide a common platform for power station control.