7FA Heavy Duty Gas Turbine
To help meet customers' growing need to generate more power more efficiently, GE's 7FA gas turbine for 60Hz power generation regions provides a high level of operational flexibility, with proven performance in applications ranging from combined cycle and cogeneration to simple cycle peaking. The performance and efficiency of the 7FA gas turbine can translate to increased revenues for power generators.
- Advanced Compressor for improved performance, enhanced operability, and improved maintainability.
- Industry-leading DLN 2.6 Combustor for improved performance, enhanced operability, and lower emissions.
- Advanced Hot Gas Path (HGP), field proven for improved performance and enhanced durability.
- Fast start for increased revenue, lower starting emissions, and higher dispatchability.
- Extended turndown for increased spinning reserve capability and lower fuel costs.
- Fast ramp rate for enhanced revenue capture through Automatic Generation Control (AGC).
- State-of-the-art test facility that can validate all frequency conditions and flexibility features.
- Increased fuel flexibility with self-calibrating combustion system to handle current as well as unconventional natural gas and hydrogen.
MORE ABOUT THIS TOPIC
- GE’s Advanced Water Treatment Technology Helps Texas Power Plant Cut Costs and Reduce Water Treatment Needs
- GE Advanced Gas Path Upgrade Helps Korean Utility Win Finalist Honors for Power Engineering’s Best Gas Project of the Year Award
- GE Technology to Boost Reliable Power for Northern Mexico
- GE Says New Gas Turbine Works In Conjunction With Wind, Solar Gear