7F.05 Gas Turbine
The 7F.05 gas turbine, GE’s next-generation F-class workhorse, is the efficient, flexible and reliable technology that power producers are seeking to partner with renewables.
To help meet your growing need to generate more power more efficiently, the 7F.05 gas turbine for 60Hz power generation regions provides a high level of operational flexibility, with proven, revenue-building performance in applications ranging from combined cycle and cogeneration to simple cycle peaking.
- Advanced Compressor delivers improved performance, enhanced operability, and improved maintainability.
- DLN 2.6 Combustor yields 9 ppm of NOx and CO emissions, and provides operating flexibility for many natural gas or distillate fuel compositions.
- Advanced Hot Gas Path (HGP) turbine, field proven for improved performance and enhanced durability, has reduced oxidation and creep.
- Fast start results in increased revenue, lower starting emissions, and higher dispatchability.
- Extended turndown increases spinning reserve capability and lower fuel costs.
- Fast ramp rate enhances revenue capture through Automatic Generation Control (AGC).
- Fuel flexibility is increased, and the self-calibrating combustion system handles current as well as unconventional natural gas and hydrogen.
- Combined cycle efficiency is more than 59 percent.
MORE ABOUT THIS TOPIC
- GE’s Advanced Water Treatment Technology Helps Texas Power Plant Cut Costs and Reduce Water Treatment Needs
- GE Advanced Gas Path Upgrade Helps Korean Utility Win Finalist Honors for Power Engineering’s Best Gas Project of the Year Award
- GE Technology to Boost Reliable Power for Northern Mexico
- GE Says New Gas Turbine Works In Conjunction With Wind, Solar Gear