9E Heavy Duty Gas Turbine
The 9E gas turbine is GE's robust and proven 50 Hz workhorse. With more than 600 units shipped, it has accumulated over 23 million hours of utility and industrial service-often in arduous climates ranging from desert heat and tropical humidity to arctic cold. 9E gas turbine systems are also designed for reliable operation and minimal maintenance at a competitively low installed cost.
The 9E gas turbine accommodates a wide range of fuels including natural gas, light and heavy distillate oil, naphtha, crude, residual oil, blast furnace gas (BFG), syngas, and biofuels.
- Fuel flexibility to burn a wide range of alternative fuels for lower operating costs, better efficiency, and lower emissions than other technologies.
- Operational flexibility with fast start, fast load capability.
- Advanced technology to extend the life of your equipment and plant, operational hours and/or start space.
- More rugged parts for increased availability and reliability.
- Output of 128 MW and capable of achieving more than 52% efficiency in combined-cycle.
- Reliable, low first-cost machine for peaking service in simple cycle.
- Compact design provides flexibility in plant layout as well as the easy addition of increments of power when phased capacity expansion is required.
- Cost effective for 100-130 MW gas turbine range.