9E.03 Gas Turbine
Since their introduction in 1978, over 700 9E.03 gas turbines have accumulated more than 30 million hours of utility and industrial service—often in arduous climates ranging from desert heat and tropical humidity to arctic cold.
This reliable, low lifetime-cost machine with a compact footprint provides flexibility in plant layout, and easily furnishes incremental power when phased capacity expansion is required. The 9E.03 gas turbine accommodates a wide range of fuels including natural gas, light and heavy distillate oil, naphtha, crude, residual oil, blast furnace gas (BFG), syngas, and biofuels.
- Fuel flexibility to burn a wide range of alternative fuels for lower operating costs, better efficiency, and lower emissions than other technologies.
- Operational flexibility with fast start, fast load capability.
- Advanced technology to extend the life of your equipment and plant, operational hours and/or start space.
- More rugged parts for increased availability and reliability.
- Capable of achieving more than 52 percent efficiency in combined cycle.
- Compact design, which provides plant layout flexibility as well as the easy addition of increments of power when phased capacity expansion is required.
- Simple cycle output of 130 MW and 98.1 percent reliability.
- DLN 1+ combustion system, which yields NOx and CO emissions compliance below 5 ppm and 25 ppm, respectively.