9F.05 Gas Turbine
For pure power generation or combined heat and power, the 9F.05 gas turbine is well-suited for 50 Hz baseload and cycling applications in regions where fuel costs are critical. The 9F.05 gas turbine fleet of 55 units has more than 800,000 operating hours.
The unit has the industry’s highest F-class combined cycle efficiency, at more than 59 percent, which allows you to decrease your net cost of generating electricity and, hence, increase revenues and profits.
- Inlet guide vane enhancements dramatically reduce degradation and stress on wear-related components and lengthen the compressor's life cycle.
- DLN 2.6+ combustion system provides low NOx level emissions, increased emissions compliant turndown, and longer combustion inspection intervals.
- Blade health monitoring system provides real-time measurements of key static and dynamic deflection features to help determine blade deterioration.
- Cooling enhancement improves power output and base-load efficiency through better management of turbine section clearances and cooling air flows.
- Fast start reduces start time across the entire start sequence — to 15 minutes in simple cycle, and up to 20 minutes less in combined cycle.
- Mark* VIe Control System’s real-time physics based modeling increases overall performance, operability, and reliability.
- Combined cycle efficiency is greater than 59 percent.
- The 3-stage HGP turbine has Advanced Gas Path features, with improved materials and cooling and longer part durability.