GE's Inspection Technologies business offers a comprehensive selection of remote visual inspection (RVI) equipment built on the Everest VIT legacy – from basic borescopes and fiberscope to measurement capable digital video borescopes, and pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) camera systems and robotic crawler systems – GE's Inspection Technologies business has the right visual inspection equipment for your needs for any industry. Our systems are portable and ruggedly built, to survive the rigors of industrial environments.
- Unique image capture and management system platform enables storage, measurement, and distribution of images for in-the-field or off-site assessment
- Video Borescope VideoProbe systems feature a patented joystick, one-handed operation, and integrated LCD video display
- Full range of rugged, industrial Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) cameras for remote viewing in large areas
- Rigid borescopes exhibit exceptional precision to detect and diagnose subtle anomalies in castings, aircraft engines or automobiles
- Rovver® robotic crawlers include a distinctive modular design. The camera, control unit, cable reel and lighting are interchangeable on all three models
- Full range of Solarc®-powered metal-halide light sources that work in tandem with rigid borescopes and fiberscopes. This sophisticated lamp technology delivers superior images
- On-site inspection Services deploys trained technicians equipped with robotic crawlers, pan/tilt/zoom cameras, video borescopes and various other equipment all over the world to perform remote visual inspections and loose part retrieval services. We help to eliminate costly down time by utilizing remote visual inspection as a time saving, cost efficient tool