Steam and Geothermal Condensers
Steam condensers are a type of shell and tube heat exchanger part of the steam turbine system. These Surface condensers are fabricated in accordance with applicable international standard as Heat Exchange Institute, using for tubes and clad tube sheet the highest quality materials.
Geothermal condensers are direct contact condensers constructed to effect condensation of steam and other condensable vapors by means direct contact with condensing water.
· Flexible design suitable for a variety of applications, including variable flow.
· Increase condensing efficiency and avoid air blanketing through an innovative tube layout
· Components design optimization by FEM analysis
· Ease of maintenance and service through a bolted channel solution
· Tailored software developed to evaluate direct contact phenomena and spray system definition
· Tailored metallurgy per any chemical content of applied water
· Turnkey solution for steam and geothermal plants