Combined Cycle A Series 80MW-160MW
GE's A series reheat steam turbines deliver exceptional reliability and availability in today's demanding energy environment. The steam turbine is enhanced for increased output and efficiency in combined cycle systems. Included in the A series is our HEAT* steam turbine featuring high-reaction drum rotor design.
*Trademark of General Electric Company
- Proven GE technology and reliability, in a power dense, robust design for high reliability and availability.
- Separate HP casing, combined IP/LP casing. Featuring advanced steampath components like ICB buckets, bucket tip, inter-stage and packing brush seals
- Single-flow, Axial exhaust LP with high efficiency last-stage buckets that accommodate site-specific backpressure conditions
- 60 Hz (1x20"/1x26"/1x34.5"/1x40")
- 50 Hz (1 x 26"/1x33.5"/1x42"/1x48")
- Structured and customizable steam turbine solutions to fit the needs of your power plant. Also available in integrated standard plant solutions with GE’s F class Gas Turbines.