Combined Cycle SC Series 50MW-150MW
GE's SC series non-reheat steam turbines deliver exceptional reliability and availability in today's demanding energy environment. The SC series is enhanced for combined cycle applications in plants using GE's small to mid-size heavy-duty gas turbines, including the 6F, 6C, 6B, 7E, 9E and with GE's LM6000 aero derivative gas turbine.
- Compact design suitable for base mounting for increased factory assembly to augment power density
- Single, axial flow or double-flow LP exhaust configurations including: 60 Hz: (1x17.5"/1x20"/1x23"/1x26"/1x30"/1x34.5")50 Hz:(1x17.5"/1x26"/1x33.5"/1x42"
- Condensing and non-condensing designs
- Controlled extractions available
- Sliding-pressure and fixed-pressure inlet modules
- Advanced steampath components including integral covered buckets and brush seals
- Customizable, flexible power dense steam turbine designs to fit the needs of small to medium sized combined cycle power plants
- Proven GE technology, experience and reliability