Subsea Controls and Informatics
VetcoGray subsea controls and informatics solutions enable reliable subsea communication networks for field developments in deep water and increasingly remote locations. Our portfolio spans some of the most ambitious subsea developments in the world – including the longest subsea tieback, and some of the largest deepwater fields.
Our systems have the flexibility to meet the specific performance needs of all subsea applications. And our evolutionary approach to engineering design ensures all new products incorporate both field-proven systems and rigorously tested new technologies – so that each new offering mitigates risk while optimizing production.
- We operate to the highest EHS standards, employing rigorous test, audit and review procedures in everything we do – minimizing risk at all stages
- With over 30 years experience in subsea controls, we deliver structured products using field proven modules, while achieving functional flexibility
- Our expertise can help you optimize topsides to subsea communications choices, and maximize bandwidth while minimizing system costs
- Modular designs with an eye toward retro-fits let you take advantage of newer technology and extend the life of mature fields
- Newly developed, intelligent line-insulation monitoring unit ensures continuous status monitoring of seabed umbilical electrical cores
- Our range of products and experience delivers power/communications technology for subsea-to-beach applications for distances greater than 50 km
- Design features that minimize the quantity of umbilical supply lines reduce capital and installation costs
- Installed operational capability plus off-line SmartCenter analysis provides opportunities for improved production flows and enhanced recoveries