an ecoimagination product
Developed in the 1990's, the MS-700 wellhead system is the most widely used subsea wellhead system in the world. It's versatility has been proven across TLP/Spar tieback, exploration, subsea completion and deepwater drilling applications.
- Pure Metal to Metal Sealing: Most reliable metal-to-metal seal offered in the industry.
- High Fatigue Wellhead Design: Dual-tapered socket design eliminates fatigue of the 20/22" casing string by transmitting all axial and bending loads directly to the conductor housing. No HP to LP Housing pre-loading required to achieve rated bending capacity.
- High Bending Capacity: Provides greater operating environmental envelope.
- 7.0MM lbs of Load Capacity Rating: Allows for 3 casing stirngs, up to 1.0MM lbs each and still achieves rating at 15,000 psi.
- MS Seal Features Integral Casing Hanger Lockdown: Ensures lockdown when seal is energized and tested, provides additional confirmation when the tool is retrieved.