GenTower is a stand-alone, permanent solution against power outages. It easily connects a mobile generator to feed the main power system without modifications to the building or the electrical system. This saves costs for both labor and downtime.
Rated up to 4000 amps, it connects either by cabling to the lugs on the main switchboard (if tap connections are in place), with hard bus connection to approved GE switchboards, or through a feeder breaker. It’s also available as a section in a new Spectra Series line-up.
- Connection via color-coded, cam-lock quick connects and traditional lugs
- Helps maintain proper connection of cables to quick connects
- Hinged trap door maintains NEMA 3R protection when cables are connected
- Sequence of operation clearly displayed on front cover
- Key interlocks with the main breaker on typical switchboard line-ups
- UL Listed (UL 891, Switchboards)
- Meets Florida Building Code Section 422.214.171.124.7