Medium Voltage Switchgear
GE's Power/Vac® Metal Clad Switchgear combines the features of metalclad construction with POWER/VAC vacuum interrupter technology to design a superior class of medium voltage switchgear. The PV System 27/38 delivers advanced vacuum circuit breaker technology and uncompromising attention to every detail. OEM Ex-press is the same robust, high quality design, which has made Power/Vac ® switchgear and Power/Vac® breakers the most recognized name in the industry.Arc-Resistant Metal Clad Switchgear is available with ratings from 5 to 38kV. GE delivers superior performance and functional simplicity.
- Patented, low-impact mechanism precisely manages the delivery of operating speed and force
- Minimized maintenance and maximized reliability.
- Generous panel space and auxiliary compartments accommodate protective relays, meters and instruments.
- Standardization and interchangeability of POWER/VAC breakers simplify maintenance
- Arc-Resistant Metal Clad Switchgear minimizes injury to personnel
- Fully tested to all applicable ANSI, IEEE and NEMA standards.
- Safety interlocks are standard, as are closed door racking and storage, breaker position indicator and positively actuated safety shutters.
- Flexibility, ratings and customer confidence