GE Oil & Gas has produced antisurge valves since 1968, and has continuously improved the underlying technology. Designed for centrifugal compressor anti-surge and recirculation loops, our valves have been tested extensively with our compressors.
With over 160,000 units installed worldwide, GE Oil & Gas control valves enable our customers to run their compressor operations safely and reliably.
- Advanced technology to ensure accurate control and reliable operating conditions in severe Oil & Gas applications.
- Flow capacity precisely calculated for all possible operating conditions
- Possibility to quickly modify the valve design in case duty point varies during the job
- Fast opening times (0.5 - 1 second)
- Gas speed limitation in the outlet valve (0.3 Mach)
- Sound and vibrations reduced
- Low fugitive emission stem packing certified
- High reliability even in severe service conditions