ZeeWeed 500 Membrane
GE's ZeeWeed 500 reinforced membrane provides a physical barrier to suspended solids, bacteria, viruses, endotoxins and other pathogens used to produce water with very high purity and low silt density. It incorporates a rugged, reinforced hollow-fiber membrane to ensure a long life, and features a proven track record of outstanding performance in difficult-to-treat water sources such as municipal or industrial wastewater, enhanced coagulation, and high turbidity water.
- Reinforced structure ensures extended membrane life and reduced life cycle costs
- Highest solids tolerance of any hollow fiber membrane
- Works through virtually any raw water quality change or upset
- Eliminates the need for clarifiers and granular filter media, thereby allowing a smaller footprint, while increasing performance
- Outside-in flow path provides a more robust system
- Fully automated for simplified design and operation