3.2-103 Wind Turbine
Building on the exceptional performance of the 2.5 MW fleet, GE’s new 3.2-103 brilliant wind turbine generates an impressive 5% increase in energy output while providing the same reliable performance of the 2.85-103. As a brilliant turbine, the 3.2-103 utilizes the power of the Industrial Internet to help manage the variability of wind, providing smooth, predictable power. By analyzing tens of thousands of data points every second, the 3.2-103 integrates energy storage and advanced forecasting algorithms while communicating seamlessly with neighboring turbines, service technicians and operators.
- 5% more AEP than 2.85-103 with same reliable performance
- Towers supporting hub heights from 70 to 98 meters
- 103 meter rotor
- 105 dB(A) standard sound power level
- Optional integrated battery storage
- Available in 50 Hz and 60 Hz versions for global suitability