Equipment and Tooling Rental Services
Whether for simple or more complex projects, ensuring you have the right tools on time and in the right location can be a logistical and cost-management challenge.From installation and commissioning right through to decommissioning, we provide project-specific tools and equipment with the flexibility you need. With a market demand-led global inventory of over 14,000 individual tools and packages, our comprehensive fleet can satisfy long- and short-term rental contracts, providing high quality, well maintained equipment for subsea projects, as well as land and offshore applications worldwide.
Our global rental fleet is distributed in strategic locations throughout the world to optimize our ability to respond quickly and effectively. Our approach delivers significant benefits, including:
- Greater visibility of client demand and matching availability through a sophisticated resource management tool (RMT) that tracks equipment worldwide
- Effective management and tool selection supported by our team of over 800 experienced and trained Field Service Engineers (FSEs)
- Reliable tools and equipment that are routinely maintained to the highest OEM standards
- Readily available to deploy through our major hubs in North America, Brazil, UK, Scandinavia, Singapore and Africa
- Deployment, recovery and maintenance programs that are managed and scheduled by our dedicated global service teams