Gas Turbines - Power Generation Services
GE gas turbines are designed for inherent high availability. For best turbine availability, a service provider must understand the equipment and the factors affecting it. This includes training operating and maintenance personnel, following manufacturer’s recommendations, performing regular periodic inspections and stocking spare parts for immediate replacement.
GE can help you operate your plant at its full economic potential, providing high availability and reliability, megawatt output and efficiency while controlling costs. We have the skill and experience to keep your machines operating at peak performance.
- Our installation, connection and commissioning services help ensure successful and on-time project execution
- Contractual Service Agreements help contain maintenance costs and provide contracted performance guarantees to help boost the bottom line
- Applying advanced technology improvements to field units helps increase performance, extend useful life and improve reliability
- We can help you implement a repair program that minimizes maintenance costs and maximizes equipment availability
- Combustion system upgrades help improve gas turbine operability and emissions
- Our global network of service centers provides repair services for every component in your turbine, including auxiliary equipment
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics increase equipment availability and improve performance while reducing operational and maintenance costs
- Training for turbine construction, operation and maintenance with small class size to allow for hands-on application