Plant and Unit Controls Services
GE's Measurement & Control Solutions business operates a global network of service centers and a field service organization for repairs, returns, calibrations, technical support, evaluations, and spare parts. When you need support, we’re there with the expertise you need.
To facilitate retrofits, GE offers engineering design packages, including electrical, cabinet and termination drawings, cable, conduit and tray schedule and drawings, operator panel modification designs, and structural analysis, design, and mounting. These packages help the team anticipate problems before they occur and enable a successful, on-time project.
- Experienced staff are ready to respond to your technical inquiries and other customer needs.
- Global network of service centers and a field service organization is available for repairs, returns, calibrations, technical support, evaluations and spare parts.
- Calibration services ensure that your instruments continue to perform within specifications.
- Custom service agreements help control your equipment costs, reduce operational risks and insure performance.
- Quality training enables your personnel to successfully operate and maximize the efficiency of your equipment.