Nuclear Services - Performance Services
The GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy (GEH) Performance Services portfolio offers existing nuclear plants a unique combination of experience, knowledge, and capabilities. Asset Enhancement provides increased output and operational flexibility, Steam Dryer Analysis provides evaluations to support power uprates, Controls & Systems Upgrades offers NUMAC, Reactivity Control, and other Digital Controls, Technical Services provides technical support and optimized availability, and the BWR Owners Group manages the BWROG activities.
- Asset Enhancement is focused on optimizing output and operational flexibility -- and maximizing return of investment
- Steam Dryer Analysis provides steam dryer analysis for nuclear customers in support of power uprates
- Controls & System Upgrades provide customer value based I&C solutions that improve site operation, reduce maintenance, & meet utility lifecycle goals
- Technical Services supports customers in evaluating and making decisions to enhance plant safety, reliability, and performance
- BWROG manages BWR Owners Group activities around industry issues and communications