Nuclear Services - Renewal Parts
To meet the immediate needs of Boiling Water Reactor (BWR) plants that have received power upgrades and plant extensions, the GE Energy Hitachi (GEH) parts team delivers a portfolio of parts and services that can prepare equipment for another generation of service. These include the economical Marathon control rod, blade, and drive system; custom fabrication of mechanical parts and fuel-handling systems; a wide range of electrical distribution equipment; robust ML-13 control switches; and Nuclear Measurement Analysis and Control (NUMAC) replacements for obsolete display panels in the nuclear control room.
- Marathon Control Rods extend operating life without challenging mechanical integrity, add design flexibility, and reduce employee radiation exposure.
- Marathon-5S Control Rod Blades offer proven stress corrosion cracking resistance technology, simplified design, reduced cost.
- Custom Fabrication repairs and manufactures replacement parts, and manufactures nuclear dry fuel systems for the U.S. Navy and commercial market.
- The Electrical Parts portfolio offers expertly tested and inspected electrical solutions -- relays, switches, circuit breakers, switchgear, and more.
- ML-13 Control Switch is an improved switch kit that replaces existing switches, offering heavier, more visible contacts that are cleanable.
- NUMAC Universal Display utilizes the latest LCD technology to replace obsolete display panels, and are designed to easily accommodate future upgrades.