Power Generation Services
GE's Power Generation Services (PGS) empowers its customers to achieve cleaner, smarter, and more efficient operations by helping them to control costs, expand revenue, maintain compliance and develop their people. PGS can support you at any phase of your plant’s lifecycle, employing leading edge technology to improve the value of your asset.
Our comprehensive services meet your every need and application, including: Asset Management, Total Plant Optimization, Contractual Service Agreements, Outage Services, Operations & Maintenance, Repowering, Parts and Repair Services, and Value Packs to improve reliability, performance, efficiency and safety.
Installation and Commissioning. Best-in-class OEM power technology and field installation services.
Operations & Maintenance. Comprehensive support to maintain efficient plant operations.
Technical Training. Specialized knowledge, custom-tailored to meet customer needs.
Contractual Services. Strategic, efficient, long-term service agreements.
Parts and Repair Services. Full service application engineering and root cause analysis. Catalog of 800,000 genuine GE parts.
Outage Services. A complete range of world-class outage and repair services.
Performance Testing. Systematic approach to total plant and fleet optimization.
Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics. Leading edge technology to maximize turbine and generator asset value, availability, reliability and flexibility.
Upgrades. Technology enhancements to reach asset performance entitlement and extend unit life.
- Commission Performance Testing
- Emissions Testing
- Equipment Upgrades
- Field Services
- Flexibility Uprates
- Gas Turbine Combustion System Tuning
- Inspection of Power Island
- MyFleet* Plant Performance Monitor
- New Unit Spare Parts
- OnSite Support
- Outage Services
- PGS - Contractual Services
- PGS - Outage Field Services
- Power and Efficiency Uprates
- Power Island Performance Testing
- Remote Performance Management
- Replacement Parts
- Tailored Solutions
- Technical Advisory Services
- Total Plant Evaluation & Optimization Roadmap
- Zonal Combustion Monitoring System
MORE ABOUT THIS TOPIC
- "InovelisTM" Pump Jet Signals a Technological Breakthrough in Electrical Thruster Propulsion Technology for Offshore
- GE Wins Contracts of Approximately $500 Million at EMAL, One of the World’s Largest Aluminum Producing Facilities
- GE technology to help Montana-Dakota Utilities meet peak demand
- GE to Supply 43 Wind Turbines in Turkey to Fina Enerji Projects