Power Plant Operation and Maintenance Services
With over 25 years in the Operation and Maintenance business, GE is one of the world’s largest third-party providers of utility and power plant O&M services. We manage more than 22,000 MW at 62 sites in 24 countries. We help ensure optimum performance at existing power plants and provide design consultation services for plants still in the planning stages.
Utilizing our global resources, we provide complete plant services across the turbine island and balance of plant for both GE and non-GE equipment. With our experience in applying new technology, GE is uniquely positioned to provide the latest, cost-effective practices and processes.
- Our services promote reliable and economic plant operation
- You have direct access to GE's technical expertise and OEM experience
- Strategic alliances with global suppliers reduce costs
- Performance guarantees, unplanned maintenance protection and predictive maintenance programs mitigate risks and help contain expenses
- Entering into a CSA after an uprate helps keep your plant running at the improved performance level longer
- GE’s O&M offerings drive operational excellence, performance optimization, ISO-certified quality, and Six Sigma cost reduction