Process Control Services
GE's Process Control Services team is ready to help you achieve your productivity goals for new installations, upgrades, or replacements and can help you identify the best ways to achieve maximum productivity and return-on-investment.
GE’s Process Control Services consists of the following service groups: Process Audits and Studies, Onsite Support SM Remote Controls and System Diagnostics, Installation, Start-Up and Commissioning, Drives and Coordinated Drive Systems, Planned and Unplanned Maintenance, Digital Drive Upgrades, and Resident Technical Services.
- Depth of technical expertise - 100 years of innovation and experience
- Extensive process automation experience in numerous process industries
- Capabilities for both local and remote datacollection
- Analysis of your process using Six Sigma and process specific simulation tools
- Maximum productivity and return , reduced maintenance costs, reduceddowntime
- More than 2000 highly skilled, GE-trained engineers and technicians
- 24 x 7 technically staffed customer response center