Building on a strong power generation heritage spanning more than a century, our services organization operates locally in over 30 countries and has decades of experience delivering solutions to our customers. Our full suite of wind service solutions has been built on our continued commitment to maximizing customer value by increasing turbine reliability and availability, reducing down turbine time and improving lifetime performance of wind turbine assets world-wide.
Our wind service packages add value to your existing portfolio by offering graduated levels of support with offerings tailored specifically to your needs.
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics capabilities increase availability and improve performance while reducing operational and maintenance costs
- Upgrade offerings can improve reliability and availability, increase power production, and improve grid integration
- Global resources, expertise, and regional capability help you ensure your wind turbine assets are operating at peak performance
- Our service engineering expertise and years of successful fleet operation, enable us to respond quickly and accurately to your needs
- Routine service programs help you maintain the lifetime performance of your wind turbine assets
- Full Service Agreements combine maintenance support with lifecycle enhancements to help you get the most out of your investment and minimize risks
- Onsite operations support technicians perform fault inspections, technical advisory services, and manual resets in a timely and efficient manner
MORE ABOUT THIS TOPIC
- GE’s Software Technology Increases Output of Wind Turbines at Turkish Wind Farm
- GE Partners with Excelsior College to Launch Renewable Energy Technology College Credits-for-Work Experience Program
- General Electric Moves Wind Turbine Production to New India Unit
- GE Joins Suzlon, Acciona in Betting on Slow-Wind Turbines to Boost Sales