Maintenance & Remote Operations Package
This package brings GE's technical expertise to provide a defined scope of planned maintenance, including routine inspections, consumable parts replacement, and labor required in the replacement of wear and tear parts, as well as improved availability and reliability with remote operation services including 24/7 remote monitoring (with remote reset capability).
- Remote Monitoring and Troubleshooting: Turbine monitoring & rapid fault response to increase equipment availability and reduce downtime.
- Routine Services: 6 and 12 month maintenance according to GE's O&M manual and work procedures.
- Preventative Maintenance: Replacement parts and maintenance for both break-in procedures and tasks with periodicities over one year.
MORE ABOUT THIS TOPIC
- GE Partners with Excelsior College to Launch Renewable Energy Technology College Credits-for-Work Experience Program
- GE Announces New Projects, Technology Milestone and New Service Program at AWEA WINDPOWER 2012
- Google, ITOCHU and Sumitomo Join GE and Developer Caithness Energy as Owners of World's Largest Wind Farm, in Oregon
- Lockheed Official Says U.S. Must Fund the Riskiest Clean Energy Projects