Operational Service Agreement
Adding coverage for manual resets, initial troubleshooting, competitive parts pricing and inventory management, and an availability guarantee together with performance analysis reports, the OSA ensures the highest standards of operation for the project while offering customers competitive solutions to unplanned service events.
- On-Site Support: On-site operations including troubleshooting and technical advisory services.
- Parts Package: Forecasting, warehouse stocking and replenishment recommendations, maintenance kits, flow and capital parts.
- Availability Guarantee: Customers who elect this level of support qualify for an availability guarantee from GE.
MORE ABOUT THIS TOPIC
- GE Partners with Excelsior College to Launch Renewable Energy Technology College Credits-for-Work Experience Program
- GE Wind Turbines to Power Comexhidro Wind Farm in Santa Catarina, Mexico
- Google, ITOCHU and Sumitomo Join GE and Developer Caithness Energy as Owners of World's Largest Wind Farm, in Oregon
- Lockheed Official Says U.S. Must Fund the Riskiest Clean Energy Projects