WindLAYOUT SM Services
An important step in the development of any wind power plant is the siting of wind turbines to maximize energy capture while considering project costs and constraints. GE’s new WindLAYOUT SM service, as part of a suite of Wind Plant Optimization products and services, utilizes GE’s core power generation expertise to maximize energy capture without exceeding turbine design limits.
- Wind turbine layout report, detailing locations that maximize energy production
- Annual energy production estimates
- Full report on turbine suitability
- Wind resource assessment
- Utilization and due diligence of customer’s wind resource assessment
- Ability to incorporate site-specific environment, turbine and project constraints, as well as cost and financial metrics