GE's solutions for metals combines process knowledge, experience and a vast array of integrated products and services to collaborate and help develop ideas and solutions that drive the optimal health, stability, durability and sustainability of customers’ manufacturing and operations activities.
GE is committed to powering potential. We support our customers’ manufacturing and processing operations by aggregating innovative ideas and technologies from across GE businesses to fulfill a variety of needs including, optimized fleet performance and output, reduced costs, and maximized fleet uptime and productivity.
By incorporating ecomagination products, we help you meet environmental, operating objectives while satisfying energy needs and marketplace demand. Bringing strength and stability to Metal Making and Casting, Metal Rolling, Process Lines, GE has the potential to solve the most difficult energy-related challenges.
- Automation: Process Line Solutions for Metals
- Electrical Distribution: Reliable Electricity for Metals
- Gas Turbines - Flexible Fuel Solutions
- Gas Turbines - Mechanical Drive
- Generation Solutions
- Industrial Cogeneration
- Mobile Water: Short-Term Services
- Power: Energy Efficiency Solutions in Metals
- Water: Treatment & Usage Optimization in Metals
- Automated Solutions for Seamless Expansion
- Efficiency Solutions Help Keep a Competitive Edge
- GE's Jenbacher Gas Engines Turn Waste to Energy
- GE's Water & Process Technologies Saves Steel Mill $19.5M
- Plant Power: Selling Energy
- Removing Oil & Grease from Aluminum Coil Saves US$390,638
- SRP Uses GE's Mobile Water to Speed Continuous Steam Blows
- Turning “Waste” into Power