GE uses Six Sigma methodology to help you achieve competitive edge in the Oil & Gas Downstream sector by ensuring the reliability, efficiency, and durability of key process equipment.
With a broad range of high-quality products, GE's Downstream Division provides integrated solutions in refinery, petrochemical and power generation segments, adding the value of a single equipment source and a single interface to technical knowledge.
The downstream segment of the oil and gas industry covers the refining and transformation of hydrocarbons into more valuable products such as fuels, lubricants and petrochemicals, including fertilizers, rubbers and polymers. Typical applications include:
Compressors, Steam Turbines, Heavy Duty Gas Turbines and Reactors & Steam Condensers are some of the products that relate to the downstream segment.
- Carbon Capture & Sequestration (CCS)
- Gas Boosting Station
- Gas Storage Plant
- Gas Turbine Inlet Systems - Salt Removal
- Gas Turbine Inlet Systems – Oil and Gas
- Gas Turbines - Flexible Fuel Solutions
- Gas Turbines - Mechanical Drive
- Industrial Cogeneration
- Land Drilling & Production
- LNG Receiving Terminal
- Offshore Drilling & Production
- Offshore Production Platform
- Oil Boosting Station
- Power Generation
- Re-injection Plant
- Refinery Gasification
- Refinery Plant
- TM2500 - Temporary Power
- Total Plant Optimization