GE is among the world's leading suppliers of power generation technologies including coal, oil, nuclear energy, natural gas as well as renewable sources such as water, wind, solar, geothermal and alternative fuels.
GE is unparalleled globally, for advanced power systems and uninterrupted energy services. Our installed base of steam and heavy-duty gas turbines has grown to over 10,000 units, representing over a million Megawatts (MW) of installed capacity in more than 120 countries.
With over 13,500 wind and 3,600 hydro turbines, the installed capacity of renewable energy exceeds 160,000 MW.
Electric power is a fundamental necessity in all municipal and industrial endeavors. GE excels in deploying fully, gas turbine based power generation systems that may have several different configurations. From a simple cycle that provides no recovery of exhaust gas heat, to more sophisticated configurations and hybrid systems, we have the wherewithal to meet specific business critical needs.
- Advanced Recycling Center
- Advanced Water Recycling
- Gas Engines - Biogas Solutions
- Gas Engines - CO2 Fertilization for Greenhouses
- Gas Engines - Coal Mine Gas Solutions
- Gas Engines - Cogeneration Solutions
- Gas Engines - Landfill Gas Solutions
- Gas Engines - Steel Gas Solutions
- Gas Engines - Trigeneration Solutions
- Gas Turbine Inlet Systems - Marine
- Gas Turbine Inlet Systems - Power Generation
- Gas Turbine Inlet Systems - Salt Removal
- Gas Turbines - Flexible Fuel Solutions
- Generation Solutions
- Mobile Water Solutions
- Mobile Water: Emergency Services
- Mobile Water: Long-Term Water Services
- Mobile Water: Short-Term Services
- Power Economics
- Power Plant Controls
- TM2500 - Temporary Power
- Total Plant Optimization
- Ultrapure Water Solutions
- Waste to Value
- Water Outsourcing Agreements